- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Monday, 25 April 2016 15:25
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 2924
Get to Know the Assi River
Once the primary river of the Levant region, this long and winding waterway’s source is in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon and winds down through Syria and Turkey. What makes this river so special is that, unlike all the other rivers in the region, the water flows from the south and makes its way up north. Because of this unique trait, people in the region changed its name from ‘Axius’ to ‘Assi’ which means ‘rebel’; the river has also been called Draco, Typhon, and now is also known as the Orontes River.
Get to know Lebanon and this name-changing river even better by joining in on a camping and water adventure with Rafting Club.
If you love adventure and want to do something special for your next vacation, then perhaps a Rafting Trip would be a good idea.
-Tents: Each one has the capacity of 2, 3 and 6 persons.
- Bungalows: with balconies and river view, 4, 6 and 8 persons.
- chalets: with balconies and river view, 2, 3 and 4 persons.
- Separated bathroom, dress room and shower.
we offer you this summer the best discounts:
Full Package (Lodge, Rafting, 3 Meals,bonfire,DJ)
Transport from Beirut to crazyrafting club at Hermel (2 way) :
- 22 person up to 30 person only 15$
- 30 person up to to 50 person only 12$